Liquor Sales Clerk
Competition No. C1114-18 LSC(E)
As a member of the Corporate stores team, this position is accountable for the following:
The ideal candidate must possess the following qualifications:
- Provide excellent customer service through SERVE;
- Operate a point of sale system;
- Perform inventory control by receiving inventory, maintaining product shelving and completing inventory counts;
- Maintain store security and perform loss prevention activities;
- Ensure social responsibility by preventing the sale of alcoholic beverages to prohibited individuals;
- Fill custom orders;
- Attend product knowledge seminars;
- Other related duties.
Salary: CG 22: $19.58 per hour
- High School graduation;
- At least 19 years of age;
- A minimum of one (1) year of customer service experience in a retail environment;
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills;
- Or any combination of training and experience acceptable to the Corporation.
Please send a resume by Friday, November 25th, 2018 to:
Newfoundland Labrador Liquor Corporation
90 Kenmount Road, St. John’s, NL, A1B 3V1
Fax: (709) 724-1152, Email: email@example.com
Please state Competition Number on resume.
Proof of education/courses and Certificate of Conduct/Police Clearance must be provided prior to employment with NLC.
Please note that, while we appreciate the interest of all candidates, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
> Back to Career List