Career OpportunityLiquor Sales Clerk
Port Aux Basques Liquor Store
Competition No.C1088-19 LSC(E)
As a member of NLC’s stores team, this position is accountable for the following:
The successful candidate must possess the following qualifications:
- Provide excellent customer service through the SERVE process;
- Operate a point of sale system;
- Perform inventory control by receiving inventory, maintaining product shelving and completing inventory counts;
- Maintain store security and perform loss prevention activities;
- Ensure social responsibility by preventing the sale of alcoholic beverages to prohibited individuals;
- Fill custom orders;
- Attend product knowledge seminars;
- Other related duties.
Salary: CG 22: $19.58 per hour
- High School graduation;
- At least 19 years of age;
- Must be physically able to perform the duties required (Physical capability testing will be required);
- A minimum of one (1) year of customer service experience in a retail environment;
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills;
- Any combination of training and experience acceptable to the Corporation.
Closing Date: May 12th, 2019
Please send a resume to:
Store Manager, Newfoundland Labrador Liquor Corporation
P.O Box 279, Grand Bay Mall, Port Aux Basques, A0M 1C0
Fax: (709) 695-2156, Email: email@example.com
Please state Competition Number on resume.
Proof of education/courses and Certificate of Conduct/Police Clearance must be provided prior to employment with NLC.
Please note that, while we appreciate the interest of all candidates, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
> Back to Career List