Career OpportunityLiquor Sales Clerk
Happy Valley - Goose Bay
Competition No. C1041-19 LSC(E)
As a member of NLC’s stores team, this position is accountable for the following:
The successful candidate must possess the following qualifications:
- Provide excellent customer service through the SERVE process;
- Operate a point of sale system;
- Perform inventory control by receiving inventory, maintaining product shelving and completing inventory counts;
- Maintain store security and perform loss prevention activities;
- Ensure social responsibility by preventing the sale of alcoholic beverages to prohibited individuals;
- Fill custom orders;
- Attend product knowledge seminars;
- Other related duties.
Salary: CG 22: $19.58 per hour
- High School graduation;
- At least 19 years of age;
- A minimum of one (1) year of customer service experience in a retail environment;
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills;
- Any combination of training and experience acceptable to the Corporation.
Closing Date: March 22, 2019
Please send a resume to:
Store Manager, Newfoundland Labrador Liquor Corporation
2 Tenth Street, Happy Valley, NL A0P 1E0
Fax: (709) 896-4269, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please state Competition Number on resume.
Proof of education/courses and Certificate of Conduct/Police Clearance must be provided prior to employment with NLC.
Please note that, while we appreciate the interest of all candidates, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Back to Careers