Liquor Sales Clerk
Temporary On-Call Position
Competition No. C1103-18 LSC (E)
As a member of the Corporate stores team, this position is accountable for the following:
The ideal candidate must possess the following qualifications:
- Provide excellent customer service through SERVE;
- Operate cash register;
- Maintain inventory control by receiving product into store warehouse, stocking store shelves, counting inventory and ensuring store security;
- Other related duties.
Salary: CG 22: $19.58 per hour
- High School graduation;
- At least 19 years of age;
- A minimum of one (1) year of customer service experience in a retail environment;
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills;
- Or any combination of training and experience acceptable to the Corporation.
Please send a resume by Friday, September 14th, 2018 to:
Newfoundland Labrador Liquor Corporation
69 Manitoba Drive, Suite 103, Clarenville, NL A5A 1K3
Fax: (709) 466-7876, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please state Competition Number on resume.
Proof of education/courses and Certificate of Conduct/Police Clearance must be provided prior to employment with NLC.
Please note that, while we appreciate the interest of all candidates, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.