Liquor Sales Clerk
Competition No.C1046-19 LSC(E)
As a member of the Corporate stores team, this position is accountable for the following:
The ideal candidate must possess the following qualifications:
- Provide excellent customer service through SERVE;
- Operate cash register;
- Maintain inventory control by receiving product into store warehouse, stocking store shelves, counting inventory and ensuring store security;
- Other related duties.
Salary: CG:22 $19.58 per hour.
- High School graduation;
- At least 19 years of age;
- A minimum of one (1) year of customer service experience in a retail environment;
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills;
- Or any combination of training and experience acceptable to the Corporation.
Closing Date: April 3rd, 2019
Please send a resume to:
Newfoundland Labrador Liquor Corporation
239A Conception Bay Highway, Beaver Plaza, Bay Roberts, NL A0A 1G0
Fax: (709)786-4099, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please state Competition Number on resume.
Proof of education/courses and Certificate of Conduct/Police Clearance must be provided prior to employment with NLC.
Please note that, while we appreciate the interest of all candidates, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Back to Careers