Career OpportunitySku Maintenance Administrator
Competition No. C112515 SKMA (E)
Reporting to the Category Manager of Wine, this position is responsible for the following:
- Provides a liaison role between Product Category and internal departments and customers for product offers;
- Ensures product data information integrity including product activation by maintaining an accurate Merchandise Management System (MMS);
- Provides category administrative support through provision of reports, distribution of category reports internally and externally;
- Researches all products through internet, subscribed magazines, national and international suppliers and various other sources;
- Confirms and maintains data for all products during special events and tastings by ensuring the effective administration and execution of data in the Specialty Wine Information database as well as the Merchandise Management System (MMS);
- Ensures the proper set up and handling of all products for special events and tastings;
- Provides liaison role between the Product Category Manager and user departments including local, national and international suppliers to confirm and maintain product related information.
The successful candidate must possess the following qualifications:
- Graduation from a two (2) year diploma program in Office Administration from a recognized college;
- Minimum three years work experience from a retail/packaged goods industry;
- Experience in an iSeries mainframe environment;
- Thorough knowledge of Merchandise Management System (MMS) and Business Intelligence Software;
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office Suite, with a concentration in Excel.
Salary: In accordance with NLC salary scales
Please send a resume by Tuesday, September 15th, 2015 to:
HR Consultant, Recruitment & Selection,
Newfoundland Labrador Liquor Corporation
90 Kenmount Road, P. O. Box 8750, Station A, St. John’s, NL A1B 3V1
Fax: (709) 724-1152, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please state Competition Number on resume. Proof of education/courses must be provided prior to employment with NLC. Please note that, while we appreciate the interest of all candidates, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.