Career OpportunitySKU Maintenance Administrator
C101117 SKMA (E)
Reporting to the Director of Merchandising, this position is responsible for the following:
- Provides a liaison role between Product Category and internal/external customers regarding product offers and maintenance of product related information;
- Ensures the integrity of product data information and activation by maintaining an accurate Merchandise Management System (MMS);
- Provides category administrative support through the provision and distribution of category reports to internal/external customers;
- Researches all products using various media sources including internet, magazines, national and international suppliers, etc.;
- Confirms and maintains product data for special events and product tastings through effective administration and execution of data in the Specialty Wine Information database and the Merchandise Management System (MMS);
- Ensures proper set up and handling of all products for special events and tastings;
- Provides liaison role between the Product Category Manager and user departments including local, national and international suppliers to confirm and maintain product related information.
The successful candidate must possess the following qualifications:
- Graduation from a two (2) year diploma program in Office Administration from a recognized college;
- Four to five (4-5) years work experience in an administrative support role liaising with internal and external customers;
- Experience working in a mainframe environment;
- Experience in business application software;
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
Salary: CG 27: $41,987.40 - $46,464.60 annually
Please send a resume by Monday, April 10, 2017 to:
HR Consultant, Recruitment & Selection, Newfoundland Labrador Liquor Corporation
90 Kenmount Road, P. O. Box 8750, Station A, St. John’s, NL A1B 3V1
Fax: (709) 724-1152, Email: email@example.com
Please state Competition Number on resume. Proof of education/courses must be provided prior to employment with NLC. Please note that, while we appreciate the interest of all candidates, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.