Career OpportunityBusiness Support Analyst
Information Technology Department
Competition No. C103617 SUAN (E)
As a member of the Information Technology team, this position is accountable for the following:
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Develops application system specifications according to application design principles, methods, and defined business requirements;
- Performs installation and maintenance on vendor acquired software solutions;
- Performs analysis, design, testing and implementation of client requests;
- Meets with stakeholders to gather and analyze requirements in relation to new and existing systems and projects;
- Documents business processes for new and existing systems;
- Actions change management documentation;
- Participates in project review to ensure that specifications are correctly interpreted;
- Assists with the development of system and user acceptance test plans;
- Analyzes and assesses dependencies and impacts of proposed changes on existing and planned applications architecture;
- Prepares work estimates, plans, and schedules for front end design work, options development, and handover to production;
- Contributes to best practice and provides input to policy, standard, and methodology development as required;
- Provides end to end support for production environments including after hours on-call rotation duties;
Salary: Classification Under Review
- University Degree or College Diploma in Computer Science or Business;
- 4 - 5 years business analysis experience, including 2 years’ experience in systems analysis and/or supervision of projects;
- Experience and knowledge of business solutions, software and applications such as POS, CRM, Inventory Management, Merchandising, Financial, Payroll, Regulatory;
- Experience utilizing Microsoft Office including Visio and Project;
- Able to prioritize competing requests in a deadline driven environment.
- Experience and knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics GP, iSeries and/or JDA MMS would be considered an asset.
- Business Analyst Certification and/or training would be considered an asset.
- Advanced analytical, problem solving and decision making abilities.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, customer service and consulting skills.
Please send a resume by Thursday, July 27, 2017 to:
HR Consultant, Recruitment & Selection,
Newfoundland Labrador Liquor Corporation
90 Kenmount Road, P. O. Box 8750, Station A, St. John’s, NL A1B 3V1
Fax: (709) 724-1152, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please state Competition Number on resume. Proof of education/courses must be provided prior to employment with NLC. Please note that, while we appreciate the interest of all candidates, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Back to Careers