Career OpportunityAccounting Clerk I
Competition No. C110718 ACCI (E)
As a member of the Finance Department, this position is responsible for the following:
- Prepares invoices as required, ensuring adherence to specific protocols;
- Reconciles customer accounts;
- Maintains Cash Receipt Journal;
- Ensures payments are received, recorded and deposited daily;
- Updates all relevant files daily;
- Reconciles all petty cash documentation;
- Provides sales/inventory reports in a timely manner;
- Ensures receipt and accuracy of commission reports.
The successful candidate must possess the following qualifications:
- High School graduation;
- Completion of a recognized accounting diploma from a post-secondary institution;
- Two (2) years of progressively responsible accounting experience in a computerized environment;
- Some experience using the Microsoft Dynamics Financial System;
- Knowledge of MMS, POS systems and Data Warehouse (BI Cube);
- Knowledge of MS Office;
- Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
The successful candidate will be a self-starter who is highly motivated, possesses excellent multi-tasking and prioritizing abilities, interpersonal and communication skills and is able to work as a member of a results oriented team.
Salary:CG 25: $39,184.60 – $43,206.80 per annum
Please send a resume no later than Friday, September 28, 2018 to:
HR Consultant, Recruitment & Selection,
Newfoundland Labrador Liquor Corporation
90 Kenmount Road, P. O. Box 8750, Station A, St. John’s, NL A1B 3V1
Fax: (709) 724-1152, Email: email@example.com
Please state Competition Number on resume.
Proof of education/courses and Certificate of Conduct/Police Clearance must be provided prior to employment with NLC.
Please note that, while we appreciate the interest of all candidates, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Back to Careers